Wednesday 13 November 2013

Quickwrite: Minions

If I had a set of minions from Despicable Me, I would use them every chance I get. Mostly because they are really adorable no matter what they do, not so much because I'm lazy. I would probably have a whole whack of them mostly so they could carry me places almost like royalty. I would make sure they are well treated and get everything they need. They would also be my friends. Minions are really funny and they speak funny too so I'm sure we would all get along great and have a lot of laughs. It would be like having a ton of friends except I don't think my friends are willing to carry me to most places. Also I would use them if I needed some kind of construction or something like that that I wouldn't be able to do on my own. Mostly because I think the minions are pretty capable, at least more than I am. To say the least, minions would be a welcome addition to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment