Wednesday 13 November 2013

Reading Assignment #6

@younghenry Henry  :)
Wait, what’s with all this time travelling? Can ANYONE explain? #pleasehelpme
@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
Trust me, you’ll figure it out. I’ll help you whenever we’re together @younghenry
@younghenry Henry :)
Thank you so much. This beats ending up naked and/or with the police even if I don’t like pickpocketing @olderhenry #stillnervous

@clareabshire Time Traveler's Wife
@oldhenry will you ever stop leaving? #iwish
@oldhenry Henry DeTamble
I’m so sorry. @younghenry has a lot to learn and you know I can’t control any of this L

@younghenry Henry :)
I’m so glad my first time doing this went well. I was so nervous. I know it’s what I need to do to survive even though it’s wrong @olderhenry
@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
That’s right. I was right where you were. Remember we are the same?
@younghenry Henry :)
I almost forgot. I wish it wasn’t this way. Why aren’t there other time travellers besides myself? #wondering

@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
@clareabshire remember that time you threw your shoe at me? I certainly do #stillbleeding
@clareabshire Time Traveler's Wife
Oh! I am pretty sure that I never threw my shoe at you? But why are you bleeding?
@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
You did, just as a little girl. You do have a good throw though.
@clareabshire Time Traveler's Wife 
Oh dear. Well you know how stubborn I am. Don’t think I was any different as a child. So sorry I guess I better fix up my mess :/

@clareabshire Time Traveler's Wife
You know, @olderhenry, I think I remember bringing you clothes whenever you stopped in my clearing
@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
Yes and I have to tell you that they were horrendous combinations
@clareabshire Time Traveler's Wife
Well I thought you were grateful just for getting any clothes at all! Better than walking around naked
@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
And better than getting caught by the police and making up some radical explanation
@clareabshire Time Traveler's Wife
Anyways do you really expect a young schoolgirl to really know that much about men’s fashion?
@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
I suppose I don’t. I’m just glad you never threw your shoes at me again ;)

@younghenry Henry :)
Why can’t there be more time travelers @olderhenry? I’ve never run into another one before?
@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
#goodquestion but I think we, well I, am the only one. I know it’s a lonely way of thinking and I know how disappointed you are now.
@younghenry Henry :)
What!? But if I’m all alone, how will I know for sure that everything will be okay?
@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
Because I am you and I’m alright am I not?
@younghenry Henry :)
I guess that is a big resurence
@olderhenry Henry DeTamble
Do you mean reassurance, @younghenry?
@younghenry Henry :)

Oops, yes I do I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment