Tuesday 1 October 2013

Six Word Memoirs #4




I remember taking this photo at an amusement park for little kids with one of my friends. I wrote that caption because it's true. Some people are lame and some aren't, but you don't have to be a killjoy to grow up. You can still have fun even when you're growing up and when you're completely grown up. Being grown up just means that you know more things then when you were a kid and that you know how to handle the situations that life throws at you well. I chose this font color because it reminds me of my favourite color when I was a little younger and that I still like even if it isn't my most favourite. I also made sure that "lame" was separate in white because I want to emphasis that being lame isn't a must for growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment