Wednesday 23 October 2013

So me and my soul pancakes are pretty rad as heck. (I got that idea from my teacher). Right now Jenna is wearing a mustard shirt and Nathalie is so casual it's trippy. What am I talking about? I bet you would like to know. This counts as a personal post. Can this be quick write since I'm typing quickly? I say yes. As a great TV show character once said "if you honor me with being your next class president, I will make tornadoes illegal at McKinley, making your families at our school safe from their murderous rampage" -Brittany S. Pierce. This has nothing to do with anything I just thought it'd be a good laugh. I should be working on psychology but why shouldn't I creative write more? This is a random post and I hope you'll vote for me......Please don't I'm actually not running for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment