Thursday 17 October 2013

Reading Assignment #5

1.       Why won’t anyone believe I didn’t do it? I look guilty sure, but still!#innocent
2.       You all think I should hate Nick but I can’t. No one else saw the same side of him that I saw
3.       The school shooting was the worst thing that could’ve happened but I did NOT know it was going to happen #pleasebelieveme
4.       My leg is okay, thanks for asking #sigh
5.       Sure there were a lot of names on the list but it doesn’t mean I wanted anyone of them dead! #hatelist
6.       School is impossible to go to just on the first day. I just don’t want anyone seeing me as guilty for switching schools or being home schooled #ifyoumustknow
7.       So tired of talking to @DetectivePanzella. He thinks I’m guilty just like everyone else does, I know it
8.       I only wanted Nick to confront Christy for breaking my MP3 player, not try to kill her #upsetnotmurderous
9.       I ran to Nick to get him to stop. Out of everyone I thought he would have listened to me
10.   I wish I had my best friend on my side #truth
11.   I am NOT suicidal! It was only fictional stuff to me I didn’t know Nick thought of it for real. I talked about death because he did L
12.   You’ll all be happy to know that I’m no longer a suspect
13.   Dr. Heiler might be the only person that’s on my side..
14.   Are you actually being friendly or are you being nice because you want to start making fun of me or blaming me? #confused

15.   Still not sure if I can survive the rest of the semester here, everyone either hates me or pities me #undecided

No comments:

Post a Comment