Wednesday 2 October 2013

Six Word Memoirs #8




I took this photo while in my photography class I had last year. I used this one for this caption because this is one of my favourites that isn't so dramatic because that isn't what I'm going for with this caption. I put focus on the words "love" and "everywhere"  because photography is and was something I enjoy a lot and it's true, wherever I find something the least bit lovely, I try to take a picture to capture that moment. I used these colours because I wanted to show the softer part of me with taking photos and I felt that pink with white would help put that silent message across a little bit. I also tried to place the wording away from the main focus of the photo because I want both message and words to come across clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment